Thursday, September 17, 2009

My first poem!!!

Can you believe it..I actually composed a poem..I wont call it a poem, but something different from the regular usage language....I preferred to write it in my mother tounge telugu.....
here it goes...

Eda ninda nee patla prema....

naa manasunu nimishamina niluva niyyada....

aa prema sheera sagara madhanam yandali amrutam la

pellubiki piki egajimmuta nantu...

hrudayamandu tiyyati bhada kalugajeyunela...

idi kaada viraha vedana...

yela naku ee edabatu kshoba...

nannu vidichi vellitivi yela....

ninnu kalava bovu samayam koraki nireekshistu.....


Needless to say its about my wife...but I felt good about myself writing this....

Not too bad for a beginner I guess...
My friends asked me for a english translation. Well I try to make it sound as easy it can be..

my heart full of love for you...

not letting me to be at peace even for a minute..

just like the way amrita came out while churning the milky ocean...

my love for you is spilling out and causing sweet pain in my heart..

isnt this called the pain of staying away from the loved one...

why did u go away from me...

longing for the moment I am going to meet you again...

this entire translation looks really funny to me...:) :)

3 comments:

  1. wonderful mama....cudn't understand it fully though. wud be nice if u cud write the translation in english as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work dude ... Teach me how you did it, I want to write some too ..
    Also translate in English man ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would need the translation as well to comment on it ;)

    ReplyDelete